Dr. Aleem Rahman
Harvard School of Dental Medicine, USA USA
Babu Rajendra Prasad
professor in the Department of Prosthodontics-â€œThe Oford Dental College & Hospital,Bangalore,Karnataka,India India
Islamic Azad University Iran
Unannounced Standardized Patient: A Reliable Method for Study Overtreatment and Under-treatment in Dental Practice Iran
DR. Amarpreet Singh sandhu
Sri Guru ram das institute of Dental science and researches Amritsar India
Dr.Sandeep Singh Sidhu
Baba Farid University of Health Science India
Dr. Anirban Chatterjee
Professor andÂ Head,Oxford Dental College,Banglore India
Jeremy N. Krell
Oral Health Investor, Board Member, CMO USA
American Dentistry 2024
- About Conference
- Market Analysis
- Past Conference Report
- Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Benefits of Participation
Dentistry is one of the top specialties for Medical conferences in Dental to avail CME credits and hours.Connecting the Healthcare professionals and Patients to tomorrow's Medical and Science innovations and developments and also providing the Pharmaceutical, Medical Technology Companies, Healthcare industries with highly targeted interactive marketing, Education, Content, and Medical Research Solutions. Despite tremendous advances in Dental care, including new devices, technologies, therapeutic and diagnostic innovations we are glad to announce our ''35th American Dentistry Congress'' conference which is slated on March 28-29, 2024 at Orlando, USA
Scientific meetings and conferences play an important role in the process of medicine and science and are one of the primary venues for Academicians, Scientists, Physicians, Clinicians, Practitioners, Students, Scholars, Researchers, Industrial and Business professionals to present and receive feedback on research, trends, developments, manufacturing and technology before publication, to forge collaborations, and to network and share research ideas.
American Dentistry 2024 presents a group of like-minded medical and healthcare professional's Dentists, Dental Surgeons, Dental Hygienists, Oral Pathologists, Oral Microbiologists, Cosmetic surgeons, Pediatric Dentists, Lab Professionals, Paediatricians, Anesthesiologists, Electro Physiologists, Healthcare providers, Educators, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, General Practitioners, Nutritionists, Dietitians, Therapists, CV Trainees, Residents, Counselors, Physicians, Policy makers, Investigators, Allied health professionals, Internists, Dental lab technologists, and Industry leaders in the Science, Dental Manufactures and Biomaterials, Dental Market and Nanotechnologists, Stake Holders and Product Developers, Medical and Health fields resolved to form a scientific body to highlight the importance and maintenance of health, and in the prevention and treatment of diseases.
Dental and Oral Health Researchers, Faculty and Students
Dental House Officers
Dental and Oral Health Associations, Societies and Universities
Dental or Oral Hygienists & Therapists
Dental Treatment Coordinators
Dental Partners or Owners
Dental Wholesalers, Dealers & Distributors
Track 01: Dental Education and Research:
Dental Education key visualization is to develop future Practitioners and it is manifest by both change and continuity. The intention of Dental education is to educate students on how to serve their patients and communities and it prepares students to continue to acquire skills and improve knowledge throughout their practice. Continuing dental education is vital for all professionals in the field of dentistry to offer the best care possible while having access to the modern preventive, diagnostic and treatment methods.
Dental Research will offer experts a chance to contribute to dental science and to develop more familiar with the latest progressions and technologies. The Research and detections in the field of dentistry have led to revolution and paradigm shifts in terms of professional practice allowing dental students to cultivate in-depth understanding of the biosocial underpinnings in dental field.
Track 02: Orofacial and Dentistry Cosmetics:
Orofacial Dentistry centers on head, neck, mouth, face and jaw area who suffers with the pain of muscle, nerve origin and joint source. Orofacial pain is the medical forte of dentistry that environs treatment, management and diagnosis the disorders of the jaw.
Cosmetic dentistry is mostly used to refer to any dental work that develops the appearance (though not necessarily the functionality) of teeth, gums and/or bite. It chiefly emphases on enhancement in dental aesthetics in color, spot, shape, size, alignment and whole smile appearance. Many dentists discuss to themselves as "cosmetic dentists" regardless of their precise education, specialty, training, and experience in this field. This has been measured unethical with a predominant impartial of marketing to patients. The American Dental Association does not analyze cosmetic dentistry as an appropriate specialty area of dentistry. However, there are still dentists that endorse themselves as cosmetic dentists.
Track 03: Oral Cancer Research:
Oral tumor appears as a growing or sore in the mouth that does not go away. Oral cancer, which clinches cancers of the lips, tongue, cheeks, floor of the mouth, hard and soft palate, sinuses, and pharynx (throat), can be life threatening if not diagnosed and treated early. The most collective symptoms of oral cancer include:
- Swellings/thickenings, lumps or bumps, rough spots/crusts/or eroded fragments on the lips, gums, or further areas inside the mouth
- The extension of velvety white, red, or speckled (white and red) patches in the mouth
- Apparent bleeding in the mouth
- Unsolved numbness, loss of feeling, or pain/tenderness in any area of the face, mouth, or neck
Track 04: Laser Dentistry:
Dentists use lasers in an assortment of procedures involving the inside of the mouth, be it to remove overgrown tissue, to reshape the gums, or to whiten teeth. Occasionally, laser dentistry is epitome for youngsters who become anxious or afraid when having dental work done. Laser Dentistry may cause less pain in some instances, so reduces the need for anesthesia, and also reduce anxiety in patients uncomfortable with the use of the dental drill. It diminishes bleeding and swelling during soft tissue treatments. It may preserve better tooth during cavity removal.
Track 05: Dental Instruments and Dental Marketing:
Dental instruments are tools that are exploited by the dental professionals to inspect, restore, manipulate tissues or extract teeth. Furthermore, these are additionally being treated for all sorts of dental ailments or deformities. A sum of the mutual dental tools and appliances encompass dental mirrors, dental probes and retractors, dental hand items or dental drills and dental burs. Dental drills are the prime used devices in a dental treatment. Dental drill could be a high-speed drill used for the decay subtraction and shaping the tooth structure before implanting a filling or a dental crown or possibly to get rid of current and short-term fillings before the insertion of latest or everlasting crown or the filling. Dental hand pieces/engines are offered in abundant varieties on the speed, the friction, grip etc.
The recent COVID-19 the consequence has dropped the extent of visits to the hospitals, and clinics for dental functions resulting in a moistening of the request for dental instrumentality. In terms of the revenue and the income, this collapse trend is ascertained in many substitute firms in the addition within the market. However, this can be expecting to be a brief ruin and therefore, the market is projected to resume the enlargement within close to the future.
Track 06: Conservative Dentistry:
Conservative Dentistry is the outlet of dentistry which is alarmed with the conservation of teeth in the mouth. It clinches the exercise of operative dentistry and Endodontics, and comprises various categories of direct and indirect restorations of individual teeth in the mouth. In conservative dentistry minimum of healthy tooth edifice is removed throughout the restorative method, is inherently a fascinating dental objective. Passageway treatment is one amid the most and commonly used treatments for preserving the health of teeth. During this practice a surgery is accomplished wherever most of the pretentious the space is removed and it's full of varied dental quality fillings, that helps in impressive a lot of infection.
Track 07: Forensic Dentistry:
Forensic dentistry or forensic odontology is the behavior, examination and assessment of dental evidence in criminal justice cases. Forensic dentists are convoluted in supporting investigative agencies to identify recovered human remains in addition to the identification of whole or fragmented bodies; forensic dentists may also be asked to support in determining age, race, occupation, preceding dental history and socioeconomic status of unidentified human beings.
The evidence that may be subsequent from teeth is the age (in children) and identification of the person to whom the teeth belong. This is completed using dental records comprising radiographs, ante-mortem (prior to death) and post-mortem (after death) photographs and DNA
Track 08: General Dentistry and Evidence Based Care:
General Dentistry is stated as the diagnosis, analysis, prevention and treatment of diseases, ailments and conditions of the oral cavity, maxillofacial area and the adjacent and accompanying structures and their effect on the body provided by a tooth doctor, amid the prime of his/her education, coaching and experience, in harmony with the beliefs of the profession and applicable law.
Evidence Based Care
Evidence-Based dentistry is a tactic to oral health care that needs the integration of systematic assessments of a clinically relevant scientific proof, relating the patient's oral and medical condition and history, with the dentist's clinical experience, and also the patient's treatment requirements and preferences. Evidence-Based Care could be the worldwide movement all Health science disciplines. It signifies a philosophical shift within the method to detect a shift that accentuates evidence over opinion and at an equivalent time, judgment over blind adherence to rules.
Track 09: Dental Nursing and Dental Practice:
Dental Nurses ease dentists while they perform speckled treatments for his or her patients. Two heads are enhanced than one for inventive and innovative solutions. Dental Nurses assist the dentists by elevating overall experience for the patient.
A Dental team embraces Dentists, the skilled worker, Dental Nurses, Dental Assistants, science laboratory Technicians and Receptionists. Most of the tasks to be dispersed by a dental nurse are shouldered by the dentist. This results in an increase in time taken to gloss the procedure additionally as the decrease in productivity. A dental nurse reliefs to bonds this gap by taking a number of the tasks.
Track 10: Molecular & Cell Biology: Oral Health Disorders:
Oral health training has now entered the era of “evidence based dentistry,” categorized by an increasing societal belief around the world that clinical practice should be established on scientific information. The Centre for Molecular Biology of Oral Diseases has been recognized in numerous top dental schools universally the globe as a multidisciplinary unit keen to understanding basic patho-biological mechanisms relevant to oral diseases. Molecular biology, the human genome project, transcriptomes and proteomes have newly opened vast prospects for translation of basic science detections to oral health care at the chair side and bedside through the transitional process of clinical research
Track 11: Dentistry in Stem Cell Regeneration and Repair:
Dentistry in Stem Cell Regeneration
Dental Stem cell usage could be a piece of a regenerative pharmaceutical that embraces the use of undifferentiated cells therefore as to cure the dental illness. They will probably lighten sufferings of countless infections that proximately don't have any viable therapy.
Dentistry in Stem Cell Repair
Stem cells have the unresolved limit with regard to self-reestablishment and strength. With organic chemistry signs that also cannot appear to be completely understood, the stem cells will distinguish into desirable cells. Teeth are the notable regular, non-invasive wellspring of stem cells. Dental foundational microorganisms, that are easy, advantageous, and cut-rate to assemble, hold guarantee for a scope of extremely potential remedial applications.
Track 12: Preventive, Community Dentistry & Oral Epidemiology:
Preventive dentistry is the exercise of caring for your teeth to stay them healthy. The preventive dental medicine could be an outlet of dental medicine that contracts with averting sickness, prolonging the life & endorsing physical & mental productivity through prepared community efforts for the sanitation of the environment, the management of communicable infections, and the education of individual in peculiar hygiene.
Community dentistry is the division of medicine that contracts with preventing disease, prolonging life & promoting physical & mental potency through organized community efforts for the sanitation of the atmosphere, the management of communicable infections, the education of individual in peculiar hygiene, the organization of medical & nursing services for analysis designation & preventive treatment of disease & the expansion of the social machinery to confirm everybody a regular of living suitable for the maintenance of the health.
Oral epidemiology give evidence on traditional biological processes and on diseases of the oral fissure, regulates populations at risk of oral disease of specific care, and compares regional, environmental, social, and access similarities and distinctions in tending between inhabitants. It furthermore tests preventive interventions for the dominant disease and appraises the effectiveness and the eminence of interventions and oral health programs.
Track 13: COVID-19: Dental & Oral care:
The coronavirus (COVID-19) has challenged health professions and systems and has provoked totally different speeds of reaction and kinds of a response around the globe. The role of dental professionals in averting the transmission of COVID-19 is critically vital. Whereas all tedious Dental care has been adjourned in countries experiencing COVID-19 sickness throughout the period of pandemic, the requirement for organized imperative care delivered by groups supplied with proper personal protecting the equipment takes the priority. Dental professionals may contribute to the treatment. Key and early reorganization of each clinical and funding service is not easy.
Track 14: Maxillofacial Pathology, Microbiology & Surgery:
Maxillofacial pathology is the amalgamation of dentistry and pathology which deals with the identification, nature and management of diseases affecting the maxillofacial regions. Maxillofacial pathology mainly states to the diseases of the mouth which transmits to the structures like salivary glands, jaws, facial muscles and temporomandibular joints.
Oral microbiology may be a progressive ecological system wherever up to 700 species of microorganisms that is acknowledged. Some principal categories present within the mouth include Streptococcus, Neisseria, Veillonella, eubacteria and different obligate anaerobes. These organisms maintain a mutualistic relationship with the host by averting infective species from adhering to the membrane surface. Oral micro flora will source dental plaques, and also are a typical cause cavity and disease. Oral disease in an individual are habitually caused because of a mix of lack of oral hygiene and factors manipulating the oral microbic community structure, like diet.
Maxillofacial surgery efforts on reconstructive surgery of face, oral cavity, neck, head and mouth and also facial cosmetic surgery. Maxillofacial surgery specialist acknowledges the situations affecting teeth, jaws, soft tissues and bones.
Track 15: Digital Dentistry, Robotics and Nano dentistry:
Digital dentistry encompasses the exploitation of the dental technology or devices that uses computer-based or digital elements. Traditional dental mediums, on the opposite hand, use mechanical or electrical trials. Computer-based technology permits dental practices to augment patient care. For this cause, dentists will give reasonable and a lot of machine-controlled treatment method.
Nano dentistry is claimed to be the longer term of dental medicine wherever all measures are to be performed using Nano robots that will become an auxiliary to this day dental assistants, technicians & hygienists. The development of Nano dental materials like Nano powders and Nano composites bolstered with Nano fillers are the foremost swiftly developing cluster of materials with wonderful prospective for application in the field of dental medicine.
Track 16: Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics:
The term "orthodontics" may be pointed into 2 Greek words - "orthos" that means straight or correct and "dontics" that means teeth. Orthodontics designates the rehearsal of straightening misaligned teeth or malocclusions. Dentists who stipulate in Dental medicine will facilitate manage an abnormal positioning of the teeth, jaws and face. While dental medicine entails the management of the tooth movement, dentofacial orthopedics encompasses the advice of facial progress and the facial development that materializes for the foremost half throughout the childhood, and could be a cause youngsters and is a reason typically the most effective candidates for receiving dentofacial orthopedic treatment.
Dentofacial medical science is one amongst the numerous areas that a medical practitioner will concentrate on treating any imbalances of the jaws and teeth. The goal of a dentofacial medical science is to guide a facial development and growth in order that the teeth line up commonly.
Track 17: Periodontology and Implant Dentistry:
Periodontology is the study of a particular system of the arduous and soft tissue that supports the teeth and preserves its position within the upper jawbone and jawbone. This set of tissues is labelled periodontium and entails of an alveolar bone, root cement, periodontic ligament and gum. The teeth are within the alveolar bone and are reinforced by the periodontic ligament that links the cement that covers the basis of the tooth. These existing tissues will familiarize to different changes within the mouth that permit maintaining the position of the teeth in a stable manner.
Dental implants are an everlasting answer to exchange a missing tooth or teeth. The implant post Osseo assimilates or bonds powerfully with the jawbone. This generates an anchor that is clenching a replacement tooth. This feature may be used substitute single or multiple teeth, supporting crowns and even dentures. Implants are the same as natural teeth. They are going to need a parallel care and can likely last you a period. In accumulation, dental implants will maintain the structure of your jaw, averting the sunken in the facial look that's usually seen with patients with the tooth loss.
Track 18: Pediatric Dentistry and Gerodontology:
Pediatric dentistry is a branch of dentistry that compacts with the examination and the management of dental health in children from birth through adolescence. Dental measures are typically perceived as daunting and painful experiences that almost all would love to avoid, particularly among youngsters. However, it's very important that youngsters have their milk teeth often checked by pediatric dentists for evidence of decay and dental caries.
The objective of Gerodontology is to progress the quality of life and oral health conditions in older people. The Dental care to older adults is called Geriatric dentistry which encompasses prevention, diagnosis, treatment and management of problems associated with age related diseases. The most collective oral health conditions in geriatric patients are dental caries, tooth loss, dry mouth and oral cancer which may disturb their quality of life.
Track 19: Tooth Anatomy, Decay and Care:
A cavity is a hole in a tooth that develops from tooth decay. Cavities form when acids in the mouth wear down, or erode, a tooth’s hard outer layer (enamel). Anyone can get a cavity. Proper brushing, flossing and dental cleanings can prevent cavities (sometimes called dental caries).
Cavities are permanently damaged areas in the hard surface of your teeth that develop into tiny openings or holes. Cavities, also called tooth decay or caries, are caused by a combination of factors, including bacteria in your mouth; frequent snacking, sipping sugary drinks and not cleaning your teeth well
Tooth decay is damage to a tooth's surface, or enamel. It happens when bacteria in your mouth make acids that attack the enamel. Tooth decay can lead to cavities (dental caries), which are holes in your teeth. If tooth decay is not treated, it can cause pain, infection, and even tooth loss.
Dental care is the maintenance of healthy teeth and may refer to: Oral hygiene, the practice of keeping the mouth and teeth clean in order to prevent dental disorders. Dentistry, the professional care of teeth, including professional oral hygiene and dental surgery.
- Coronal cavities
- Root cavities
- Recurrent decay
Track 19: Prosthodontics & Implantology:
Prosthodontics is one of the branches of dentistry that deals with the replacement of missing teeth and the associated soft and hard tissues by prostheses (crowns, bridges, dentures) which may be fixed or removable, or may be supported and retained by implants.
A Prosthodontist is a specialist dentist who deals with the replacement of missing teeth and related mouth or jaw structures by bridges, dentures or prostheses. They receive an additional three years of training after dental school to specialize in this field.
Implantology is the branch of dentistry that deals with the permanent implantation of artificial teeth in the jaw. Dental implants are provided using the following general process when it is determined that a natural tooth must be removed.
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Removable Prosthodontics
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Implant Prosthodontics
Track 20: Dental Caries:
Dental caries is one of the oldest and most common infections of humans. Caries incidence increased dramatically in post-industrial societies with increasing affluence and in particular with the availability of processed sugar. In more recent times, improved oral hygiene practices coupled with fluoridation of the public water supply along with the presence of fluoride in dentifrices, mouth rinses a and processed foods, have greatly reduced the prevalence of dental caries in the population. Nevertheless, caries, and in particular ECC, remains a significant problem in some sections of society, especially those with low socioeconomic status and with limited access to healthcare. In the USA, caries remains a significant childhood disease and around 20% of the population experiences 80% of the carious lesions.
- Plaque forms
- Plaque attacks
- Destruction continues
Track 21: Molecular & Cell Biology: Oral Health Disorders:
Cell and Molecular Biology encompasses study of the structure and function of organisms and biological processes at the level of cells, and the macromolecules that define them (DNA, RNA, proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates). The Department of Molecular & Cell Biology was established in July 1998 to decipher the genetic, molecular, and biochemical causes of oral health disorders and their possible relationships with other systemic dysfunctions. The National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research’s recent strategic plan for biomedical research emphasizes the importance of interfacing basic science research with oral medicine.
Some of the most common diseases that impact our oral health include cavities (tooth decay), gum (periodontal) disease, and oral cancer. More than 40% of adults report having felt pain in their mouth within the last year, and more than 80% of people will have had at least one cavity by age 34.
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
Track 22: Dental public health epidemiology:
Dental Public Health (DPH) is a Para-clinical forte of dentistry that deals with the hindrance of oral disease and advancement of oral health. Dental public health is elaborate in the assessment of key dental health desires and coming up with operative solutions to improve the dental health of populations rather than individuals. Dental-related diseases are largely avertable. Public health dentistry is practiced usually through government sponsored programs, which are for the most part engaged toward public-school children in the belief that their education in oral hygiene is the best way to grasp the general public.
Glance at Market of Oral Care and Dental Hygiene:
World’s Dentists market research report can be used to help you: understand market size and growth potential; major companies; draft business plans and pitch books; and conduct benchmarking and SWOT analysis. Dentists perform a range of services that typically fall under general or specialty dentistry. Accounting for about 84.0% of dentists in the industry, general dentists provide services, such as preventive care, diagnosis and treatment planning, and procedures, such as fillings, dentures and extractions. Specialty dentistry, which includes Endodontic, oral surgery, orthodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics and pediatric dentistry, makes up an estimated 16.0% of practicing dentists.
The Professors, Dentists, Researchers, Clinicians, Educators, Marketing, and Students from Academia in the study of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
Dental visits and consultations:
In 2023, dental visits and consultations are expected to make up 32.3% of total revenue. This product segment includes prevention services (16.3%), as well as consultation and diagnostic services (15.9%).
Past Conference Report
AMERICA DENTISTRY 2024
America Dentistry Past Conference Report
34rd American Dentistry Congress Congress was hosted by the Conference Series LLC LTD during March 29-30, 2023 Orlando, USA. The conference was focused on the theme, “Tomorrows Dentistry Today” and facilitated by the Conference Series LLC LTD. Liberal reaction and cooperation was received from the Editorial Board Members of Conference Series LLC LTD Journals, America Dentistry 2023 Organizing Committee Members, and researchers, academies.
The conference was started by the Keynote Forum and we are pleased to thank all our Keynote Speakers, Honorable Guests, Speakers and Conference Attendees for creating a successful meeting.
The conference has encrusted through the following sessions:
- Dental Hygiene
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Regulatory and Ethical Issues of Dentistry
- Dental Surgery
- Dental Nursing
- Dental anaesthesia
- Nano Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Current Concepts in Oral Health
- Tools and Techniques in Dentistry
- Dental sleep medicine
- Dental Marketing
- Oral Microbiology and Pathology
- Dental Education and Training
- Oral Implantology
- Geriatric dentistry
We would like to specially mention our Keynote Speakers who participated very enthusiastically and actively:
John McAllister, Millennium Dental, USA
James L Ratcliff, Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., USA
Alex A Giannini, Georgetown Univesity School of Dentistry, USA
Emil Svoboda, University of Toronto, Canada
Sonya Dunbar, RDH, MHA Geriatric ToothFairy, USA
The speakers gave their productive commitment as exceptionally enlightening presentations and made the meeting an extraordinary achievement.
We thank all the members who supported the conference by encouraging the healthy discussions. Conference Series LLC LTD expresses gratitude to the Organizing Committee Members for their generous response, support and helps towards America Dentistry 2023
After the immense idealistic reaction from the logical crew, prestigious identities and the Editorial Board Members from Conference Series LLC LTD, we are pleased to announce our next year coming conference “35th American Dentistry Congress" to be held during March 28-29, 2024 at Orlando, USA.
We anticipate your precious presence at the America Dentistry 2024 Conference
Sponsors & Exhibitors
Why to sponsor or exhibit in AMERICA DENTISTRY 2024?
Conference Series LLC Ltd has provided its sponsoring and exhibiting companies with a varied selection of advertising and sponsorship opportunities. AMERICA DENTISTRY 2024 Sponsors & Exhibitors have several opportunities to enhance their visibility, while consequently obtaining a great return in terms of marketing matches – and that is particularly true for the forthcoming edition. A brand fresh logo and pay-off, a recently refreshed website, lots of exciting news in terms of advertising and communication tool and openings. Just let your company take advantage of the many Dental Congress-Sponsors & Exhibitors advertising solutions…including the following:
- An expanding workshop, both as far as support by agents and showing organizations and of general prominence. Numbers are very noteworthy, as those of Active Participants, Total Participants and Exhibitors are always expanding.
- A continuously evolving, high-quality scientific program, including commitments from global driving specialists and furnishing our members with creative, up and coming examines and news on the most critical themes in the field of Oral, Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Health – and offering a few potential outcomes with AMERICA DENTISTRY 2024 long-lasting top picks, for example, Satellite Symposia and Luncheon Panels, and introducing our brand new E-learning/Distance Learning sessions
- A strategically planned participation to all the most vital field gatherings and congresses: from USA to Asia, and all over Europe… yes, we're going all around!
- An amazing opportunity to achieve a wide, worldwide group of onlookers, highlighting members originating from a remarkable 68 nations everywhere throughout the world – that significance an extraordinary, remunerating potential as far as promoting and correspondence.
- A unique emotional value given to our S and E's brands by intentionally outlined and anticipated MERCHANDISE – got any extraordinary need to advance your image and picture? Simply ask us, you'll be astonished by the high customization of our offer!
- A prestigious congress venue, offering a few unique chances to enhance your company's communicative power showing on the most fundamental level AMERICA DENTISTRY 2024 has dependably been an exceptionally fulfilling, and it will positively resemble that in 2023.
We really look forward to giving you all the detailed information you need to make your company’s participation in AMERICA DENTISTRY 2024 a remarkable one!
Benefits of Participation
Advantages of Participating at our conference:
- As an add on advantage the Speaker & Abstract pages created in Google on your profile under your name would get worldwide visibility
- Our robust online publicity attracts 20000+ users and 60000+ views to our Library of Abstracts which brings worldwide exposure to the researchers and speakers participate in our conferences
- All the conference participants can earn up to 16-18 CME Credits by participating at our American Dentistry 2024 Conference scheduled as a March 28-29, 2024 Orlando, USA.
- To attain professional development we offer our participants a chance to earn up to 21 CPD Credits authorized by CPD Standards Office, UK by participating at our American Dentistry 2024 Conferences.
- All the conference participants will be awarded with IOCM Certification.
- All the conference participants will have an unique opportunity to participate at One on One Meeting with Eminent Speakers
- A Unique opportunity to hear what the global researchers are talking about at our Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers in the field of American Dentistry 2024.
- Top Industries Representation of Industrial Leaders, where you get a great opportunity to meet and discuss with the Industrial Leaders in person
- Thought provoking Symposia’s
- Workshops on Carrier Development
- Preconference workshops in all major countries
- Nominations for Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award
- Group Registration benefits
Benefits of Participation | Speaker
- Explore the best in Cutting edge Research
- Worldwide acknowledgment of Researcher’s profile
- Obtain professional development credits
- Your presence and talk will be recorded and hosted on YouTube and Video which in turn will gain potential value to your research profile.
- Make Lasting connections at Networking and Social Events
- We provide unique convergence of Networking, Learning and Fun into a single package
- An opportunity to give One page advertisement in abstract book and flyers distribution which eventually gets 1 Million views and add great value to your research profile
- Learn beyond your field of interest, a change to know more about the new topics and research apart from your core subject
Benefits of Participation | Delegate
- Helps to meet Experts & Influencers Face to Face.
- Opportunities to meet researchers and experts of same field and share new ideas
- Can help to know New Tips & Tactics
- Professional Development – Elevate your knowledge and Skills
- Conference attendance inspires, rejuvenates, and energizes delegates
- Your participation at our conference will be helpful for a new approach and ideology that can be utilized for the extending the outcome of Companies or Industries.
- Enjoy the alluring city environment where the conference is being held.
- Raise your profile by being well-known
Benefit of Participation | Sponsor
- Worlds No1 Platform to show case American Dentistry 2024 Products
- Exposure to the international atmosphere will increase the odds of getting new business
- Opportunity to showcase the new technology, new products of your company, and/or the service your industry to a broad international audience
- Attain with an exceptional format in showcasing the products and services and to gain the potential clients for the future business prospects
- Our American Dentistry 2024 Conference in the One and only location to reach the top customers
- Make new connections and fostering potential partnerships
- Increase your business by lead generation through our conference participants.
- Build a successful business takes a lot of time, effort and drive, so it’s always good to have a network of colleagues and associates to draw energy from people who share a similar drive and objective.
- Flip side of learning new things is relearning classic techniques. American Dentistry 2024 conferences create opportunities for greater focus and reflection that could help you take your business to the next level.
- Benchmarking key strategies for business and moving it forward
- Get answers to your business questions and challenges from credible individuals at our conference
- Exposure and Networking Opportunity with the various top decision makers of the respective organizations, will eventually grow your business in Global market
- Get to know more about your competitors are first-hand, learn more about their businesses, and discover their strengths and weaknesses, all of which can add to your business’s competitive edge.
- Encounter new vendors and suppliers for your business
- Real Benefits in New business - Many Organizations make deals and sign contracts at our American Dentistry 2024.
- We offer you the Website visibility to more than 35K visitors in less than 6 months
- Promotional logo of your organization at our conference banner, website and other proceedings, branding and marketing material
- Hosting session slots, poster awards, recognition in opening ceremony and complimentary registrations, exhibition/workshop booth, low-budget options.
Benefit of Association for Collaborators
- No one in the world have this huge visitors towards American Dentistry 2024 these is the best platform to show case your society.
Create long-lasting relationships with the peers
- Promotional content and Logo of your Association at our conference banner, website and other proceedings, branding and marketing material will increase your subscribers/Members number by 20 %.
- Our Website visibility to your Organization page can give a great impact for your association in the Global Market.
- Your representatives can network with key conference delegates to update their knowledge and understanding of your organization and services.
- Details will be added to the conference press release where the details will be shared to < 100000 outlets
- Details will be incorporated in all conference promotional materials which will be distributed to Hospitals, Universities, Society and Researchers